In a recent poll, 92 percent of people who attended one of our seminars said it gave them easy-to-understand tips for moving forward with an estate plan of their own.
Estate Planning Seminars
Leaving a legacy isn't just for the well-to-do, it's for everyone, and it is easier than you think. John Tetzloff will share tools and tips for putting an estate plan together that will provide for your loved ones and honor your wishes.
End of Life Issues Seminars
This two-fold seminar offers parishioners a talk by a member of the priesthood on moral and spiritual aspects of the End of Life from a Catholic perspective including Living Wills, Durable Medical Power of Attorney, DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) orders, End of Life issues, Advanced Directives, and the Church’s pastoral guidelines for Cremation. Next, John Tetzloff presents information about financial planning, wills, and financial issues surrounding end of life decisions.
Upcoming Seminars in 2017
- Aug. 22 - 10:15 a.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Grand Meadow, MN
St. Finbarr Parish - Host: Travis Schmitz
- Sept. 5 - 7 p.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Kelliher, MN
St. Patrick's Parish - Host: Brad Arel
- Sept. 6 - 6:30 p.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Roseau, MN
Sacred Heart Parish - Host: Brad Arel
- Sept. 7 - 2 p.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Ada, MN
St. Joseph Parish - Host: Becky King
- Sept. 7 - 6:30 p.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Fosston, MN
St. Mary's Parish - Host: Becky King and Brad Arel
- Sept. 13 - 10:30 a.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Cumberland, WI
St. Anthony Abbot Parish - Host: Joe Johnston
- Sept. 19 - after 5 p.m. Mass, Seminar: End of Life Issues - Sparta, WI
St. Patrick Parish - Host: Rodger Mattson, Jr
- Sept. 26 - 6 p.m. Seminar: End of Life Issues - Arcadia, WI
Holy Family Parish - Host: Rodger Mattson, Jr