What is stopping you from reviewing or planning for retirement? Our recent research shows that a majority of people decide not to do anything when financial turbulence, like we’ve experienced in the last two years, hits their retirement savings. Many seek clarity but lack the confidence to act. Thus, instead of being proactive, financial issues lock many into non-action.
When you work with Catholic United Financial, we help you see through uncertainty clouded by financial markets and negative returns. How do we accomplish this? We begin our relationship by asking you about how you want your Catholic values reflected in your financial plan.
Our simple but unique fact-finding process called Unite and Grow asks questions about your dreams, goals and your immediate and long-term financial needs. Unlike other companies, we can uphold your values by how we’re managed, where we place our investments and how we support the Catholic community.
Create a rock-solid retirement plan
When you choose Catholic United Financial retirement planning tools such as annuities and IRAs for your retirement plan, you get some great benefits:
- Freedom from stock market risk
- Guaranteed minimum returns
- Free, professional service from a local Sales Representative who specializes in Catholic United products
- No annual fees, maintenance fees or service fees
- Options for fixed incomes, including charitable giving
- Protection of Catholic United Financial, a company with more than 130 years of stability and success
How do I get started?
It’s never too late or too early to start. Consider the following first steps to the confidence found in our retirement savings products:
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned and member-operated