Help us raise $1 million to build the endowment
The Monsignor Richard J. Schuler Seminarian Fund was created to help seminarians with basic living expenses so they can concentrate on their studies and answer their call to the priesthood. If you are a Catholic who is committed to the future of the church, a gift to the Fund means helping our future priests focus on their formation and not be distracted by small financial concerns.
The first $50,000 in gifts are eligible for a match
Catholic United Financial has made a generous commitment to match the first $50,000 in gifts given to the Fund. This means your gift will be doubled with the help of Catholic United!
Watch more Schuler seminarians share their stories
What would you give if the future of the Church depended on it?
The Schuler Seminarian Fund is one such place that directly serves the men who will become the 'Fishers of Men'. Please consider a generous gift today. Click the blue button below to give online right now.
As the Fund grows, so does its ability to help seminarians. This can only be accomplished with your help. When thinking about making your gift, please consider the following:
- The first $50,000 in gifts will be matched
- 100 percent of your gift qualifies as a charitable contribution
- 100 percent of your gift is used to provide grants to seminarians
- Because only the Fund's investment income is distributed, your gift will be a perpetual source of support for future priests
- Acceptable gifts include cash, appreciated securities, life insurance and estate/deferral gifts
Toll Free: 1-877-275-7145
Local: (651) 765-6548
Schuler Seminarian Fund
3499 Lexington Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55126