Caring for our neighbors in need with a service project for all ages.
Gather4Good brings people together across the upper Midwest to assemble personal care kits in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. Kits, which are fully funded by Catholic United, are distributed to victims of poverty, homelessness, domestic abuse, and natural disasters through local agencies. Attendees can expect to enjoy entertainment, activities, and refreshments as they work together to give back.
For more information on registration, volunteer opportunities, history, partnering organizations and more, please visit the Gather4Good website.
Sponsor a Kit
Kits can be sponsored through a tax-deductible donation:
- $15 covers the cost of 2 care kits
- $30 covers the cost of 3 care kits
- $90 covers the cost of 12 care kits
|Donate by Mail
Attn: Catholic United Financial Foundation
3499 Lexington Ave N
St. Paul, MN 55126
At every event we partner with local shelters and service organizations to distribute kits to people in need. Some of those organizations have included:
- Catholic Charities
- Catholic United Response
- Belle Plain Food Shelf
- Southern Valley Alliance for Battered Women
- St. Stephen's Human Services
- Hope Street Emergency Shelter for Teens
- Sharing and Caring Hands
- Fargo Emergency Food Pantry
- Minot Coalition for the Homeless