Term life insurance offers affordable protection to meet short-term life insurance needs of today's working families, and membership in a company that helps them align their finances with their faith.
Some people compare Term Life to renting versus buying a house. Term Life insurance offers you the guaranteed protection of life insurance for an agreed-upon length of time. When the contract is up, the protection ends and you walk away without any strings attached. However, if you're ready to buy instead of "rent", your Term Life policy can be converted to permanent insurance without providing proof of your current insurability.
How do I get started?
Who should buy term insurance?
Individuals who want one or more of the following:
- Lower-cost life insurance protection
- A temporary life insurance product
- Conversion to permanent insurance later without having to provide proof of insurability
The end of the term isn't the end of the value
After the initial term period, Catholic United Term policies can:
- be renewed to continue your coverage
- be converted to permanent coverage without further proof of insurability
Catholic United Term Life Policies
Family Protection Term (ages 16-80), 10 year- or 20-year terms
Offers level premium payments throughout the 10- or 20-year terms, with the ability to convert to permanent insurance at any time, or renew the term coverage options at the end of the initial term.
Youth Term Coverage (ages 15 days to 15 years)
Affordable term policies that can be converted to up to $50,000 of permanent coverage up to age 25. Single premium or periodic premium plans are available.
Grow With You ULT Combo Plan
Our ULT Combo life plan offers you the economy of term life insurance with the cash-growth advantages of permanent universal life insurance. Purchase a combo plan from Catholic United and save money versus buying each type of protection separately. The ULT Combo plan also offers term conversion opportunities.
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned and member-operated
- The purchase of term life insurance also qualifies the owner to request a donation from the R.E.new Fund for Catholic Religious Education to their parish or Catholic school.
*Example Only: $100,000 Death Benefit for female, aged 30, Preferred, Non-Tobacco. Premium: $130/year . Form 06T-1 **Parents must be beneficiaries. Convertible to up to $50,000 in permanent coverage before expiration without further evidence of insurability. Membership includes eligibility to apply for post-high school tutition scholarship available to members in good standing (minimum of 2 years) Form 08SPYT-1.