Whole Life is permanent life insurance that protects you, your family, your assets and your dreams.
Whole Life provides life insurance with guaranteed cash value, premium payment options and lifetime protection with a guaranteed death benefit. Beyond the protection of life insurance, Whole Life from Catholic United is an important asset and wealth-building tool
- Your policy is eligible to earn dividends depending on company performance
- The cash value portion of the policy increases over time and provides you with tax-deferred growth
- Policy loans are available
- The purchase of Whole Life insurance also qualifies the new member to request a donation from the R.E.new Fund for Catholic Religious Education to their parish or Catholic school.
How do I get started?
Whole Life Policies from Catholic United
- 7-Pay Whole Life—Permanent insurance paid up in 7 years, with guaranteed death benefit and guaranteed cash value for a lifetime. Eligible to earn dividends. Policy loans available on this product.
- 20-Pay Whole Life—Permanent insurance paid up in 20 years, with guaranteed cash value and death benefits that last for life. Eligible to earn dividends. Policy loans available on this product.
- Life Paid-Up at Age 95—Permanent insurance paid-up at age 95. Eligible to earn dividends. Policy loans available on this product.
- Senior Select Whole Life—Designed for adults ages 50 to 85. Policy provides guaranteed death benefit and cash accumulation and, in most cases, does not require a detailed medical exam.
- Single Premium Whole Life—A one-time premium provides a guaranteed cash value and a guaranteed death benefit. Leave an income tax-free benefit for the family you love, or the causes you care about.
Whole Life Policies for Seniors
Catholic United offers Senior Select Whole Life and Senior Select Single Premium Whole Life specifically for senior adults who need the protection of life insurance but may be beyond the age guidelines for other types of policies.
- Perfect for final expense plans
- Periodic premium and single premium payment options available
- Permanent protection with a guaranteed death benefit
- Income-tax free death benefit to beneficiaries
Contact your local Sales Representative for more details.
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned and member-operated
*Form 12SPWL-1. Example based on male with standard rating. This is not an offer to purchase. Your personalized quote may differ.