Universal Life insurance is a wealth-building tool that can protect your income and grow in value at the same time.
Like all life insurance, Universal Life can help replace your income when you pass away. Also, this tool helps you save by offering a competitive annual interest rate on the policy fund.
Owning Universal Life insurance provides a strong foundation to an individual financial plan. The cash value portion of your insurance earns interest, and you have options to make withdrawals or policy loans against the fund. Both the premium payment and face value amount can be adjusted if your financial situation changes. The death benefit paid at your passing provides income tax-free financial security to your loved ones.
How do I get started?
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned and member-operated
- The purchase of term life insurance also qualifies the owner to request a donation from the R.E.new Fund for Catholic Religious Education to their parish or Catholic school. Read more here.